Middle Township Elementary School #2
Diversity is Our Strength
Middle Township Elementary School #2 is a learning community built on a solid foundation of academic achievement and excellence for all. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing an exceptional level of instruction to each and every student. Our goal is nothing less than the development of the “whole child” as we strive daily to deliver a comprehensive and rigorous educational program that addresses our students’ social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth. It is our hope that a genuine enthusiasm for learning be fostered within each student as they achieve their maximum potential.
- The school day begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Students arriving after 9:00 must report to the main office to obtain a tardy pass.
- Parent drop off begins at 8:35 a.m. Parent pickup begins at 3:15 p.m. Parents are not permitted to pick up their child between the hours of 2:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.
- Buses depart approximately 3:30 p.m. (1:30 p.m. on early dismissal days.)
- If a delayed opening is in effect, children should be at their bus stops exactly two hours later than usual. Schools will begin at 11:00 a.m.
School Meal Programs
- Why aren’t meals free for the 2022-2023 school year?
- Lunch Menus
- LunchTime Online Free/Reduced Application – Guide to getting Started
- Online Application
- Parents Guide to School Payment Portal
- Middle Township Online Free and Reduced Screen by Screen 2022
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2022
School Lunch Payment Portal
APPLICATION DETERMINATION IS DONE YEARLY. YOU MUST COMPLETE A NEW APPLICATION EACH SCHOOL YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR BENEFITS
Elementary #2 Anti-Bullying Specialist
Mrs. Rachel Chew: firstname.lastname@example.org
101 W. Pacific Ave. CMCH., NJ 08210
609-465-1827, EXT. 2146